What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A fitness guide for people over 50 and up
- An outline of what are the worst foods to eat, which are average, good and great and how to get better at putting more great and less poor foods on your plate.
- Reduce your blood pressure and cholesterol naturally with less dependence on pharmaceutical drugs and their less than enjoyable side effects.
- Kiss back and knee pain goodbye and say hello to the beauty and joy of moving freely and even with wild abandon (when you get the urge).
- Still be able to eat your favorite foods occasionally and not stress over what diet you should be on or worry about everything you eat.
- Sculpt a lean, healthy, more attractive body that makes you feel more confident and self-assured in your swimsuit or birthday suit.
- A brief and simple explanation of why the exercises in 50FIT are so good for you compared to so many other less effective programs.
- Reverse type II diabetes. Yes, you can possibly be less dependent on or even eliminate drugs to treat type II diabetes!
- Lower your resting heart rate, strengthen your heart and reduce your chances or heart disease or heart attack.
- You will learn why “low fat” diets are truly not the best way to build a lean body and healthy heart.
- Improved body composition. Less fat, more lean muscle. Looking better in your bathing and birthday suit.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 50 Fit scores 73.28/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fitover50training.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD9.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fitover50training.com you’ll also be taken through to fitover50training.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)